Tamil Nadu PSC 24 Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2013 TNPSC SI of Fisheries Jobs Tamilnadu Public Service Commission vacancies 2012-2013 Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service recruitment 2013.
Tamil Nadu PSC SI Recruitment 2013
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites ONLINE Applications from the eligible candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criterion for filling up the Sub-Inspector of Fisheries 24 vacancies given below.
Detail of Vacancies :-
Age Limit :- Should have completed 18 years and Below 30 Years (as on 01.07.2012). (See Relaxation Detail In Advertisement)
Pay Scale :- Rs.9,300 -36,800/- (PB2) + 4,400/- Grade Pay.
Educational Qualifications :- (as on 24.12.2012) Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent Qualifications.
(1) The Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay,
(2) A Certificate of Successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India.
(3) A Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
(4) A Science Degree with Zoology as Main Subject.
(5) A Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
(Please Download advertisement detail given below for more information.).
Application Fee :- Examination fee Rs.150/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only).
Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts, subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates shall pay examination fee if applicable.
How To Apply :- Eligible Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website or through given below Link.
Published at www.rogationblog.com
For More Information Please - View More !